|Courtesy of FavFamilyRecipes.com|
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Cheese slices
- Slider or dinner rolls cut in half
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium size bowl, mix first four inredients
- Spread mixture onto a baking sheet as evenly and as flat as you can make it
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes
- Remove and add the finely chopped onions to sides of meat. Like a border of onions.
- Bake again for 15 minutes
- Remove and add cheese slices
- Spoon onions over entire burger. Bake for about 5 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted
- Remove and add top bun only to meat. I could fit four across on my sheet
- Back for an additional 5 minutes
- Allow to cool for five minutes. Use a pizza slicer and run it between the buns to form square patties.
- Remove and place your slider on top of bottom buns
Enjoy you're Good Grub y'all!