Just a few years ago, Annmarie started to take a hard look at the products she was putting on her skin. In just a few short days of research, what she found shocked her. Skin care products were severely under-regulated and most contained ingredients that weren’t safe at almost any amount. Even products that claimed they were organic or natural had hidden preservatives and other nasty additives. ...Annmarie Gianni Skin Care was founded to provide a clean, natural skin care experience using natural, organic and wildcrafted ingredients.
I have insanely sensitive skin. It's fair with a desperate desire to be olive toned. It burns easily in the summer, clears up my skin, then becomes a nice tan. It's also flaky, oily, and dry, the most annoying combination ever. And when I say sensitive, I mean it. When I was pregnant with Sonshine, I wasn't even showing yet and I got a stretch mark. It's like my skin just was worrying it might happen, so, it went ahead and gave me one anyways. Nice of it, huh? So, I do look into what I put on my skin, in all places. (Expect my feet, those things can handle anything when I get a pedicure but the tickling, I mean, buffing of the bottoms). Anything can make it flair up, puff out, turn red, and sometimes, even burn it.
Annmarie Gianni Skin Care Line has taken the guess work and worry out of my daily skin care routine. Unlike a lot of other skin care lines, Annmarie's in naturally organic and chemical free with no synthetic material, which can be harmful to your skin. The line is made with a proprietary, hand-blended line of oils, serums, and scrubs all the while being earthy, mind, and body conscious.
I was able to try a customized sample bag of quite a few of these luxurious items:
- Aloe-Herb Cleanser: I loved this cleanser, it was light and made my skin feel great, balanced and hydrated, combating the oily/dry combo it normally is
- Dead Sea Facial Scrub: I've heard about the amazing properties that the Dead Sea can offer, but was never able to try it out until now. This stuff is amazing! I rubbed it in a circular fashion, upwards from my neck to my forehead and as I rinsed it off, I couldn't stop stroking my own face. It was so smooth and polished, I hoped the feeling would never go away!
- Neroli Toning Mist: My favorite out of the whole kit and caboodle. Made with Neroli hydrosol from orange blossoms, I would buy this to wear as a perfume. It smells sweetly girlie in my opinion, something I always crave to smell like! And, after just one use, I could see and feel an improvement in my skin on my face and neck. I just about cried when my sample ran dry!
- Rosemary Tonight Mist: Like the Neroli, this toning mist help tighten up my jaw line and left me feeling calm and relaxed.
- Coconut Honey Mask: Want the glow pregnancy offers without that hassle of being pregnant? Look no further. This mask, which is, seriously, edible, will nourish your skin and smooth fine lines.
- Citrus-Mint Facial Cleanser: This is the perfect cleanser for those who have acne prone skin. With a fantastic smell that is calming, you can unclog your pores without harsh detergents.
- Coconut Body Oil: This oil is vegan and the perfect daily moisturizer for those who need help for dry, rough, wrinkled, or sun damaged skin.
- Anti-Aging Serum: I've been using this serum in lieu of lotion prior to putting on make up. It add moisture and boosts Collagen III, so my skin looks smooth, tight and flawless
- Anti-Aging Facial Oil: I can't stand certain textures and oils are one of them, yet some how, this oil doesn't have a true oily feeling to it. My skin drinks it up and I'm left with a youthful glow
- Herbal Face Oil for Normal & Combination Skin: This oil balances combination skin, soothes sensitive skin, and helps give your skin a glow. I used this after the Neroli Toning Mist
- Herbal Facial Oil for Oily & Acne Prone Skin: This was the first oil I tried from the sample kit. It has properties of astringent, which I used to use on my skin to combat my easily blemished face and this oil, which again, was not an oily oil, helped clear up my problem areas, allowing me to use the rest of the products to truly see their results.
Although you can use all of these products alone, they work great in combinations, but, it might take a few tries to find the right combination that works best for you skin. And, there are a lot more other products on the website, all of which are good for you and the Earth. So, if you're an eco-friendly mom or just looking to do good for your skin and body, nourish yourself with any of Annmarie Gianni Skin Care Products and leave your friends guessing your secret.