Shell gas stations and Mt. Olympus Water and Theme Park have teamed up to bring you a great deal this summer! Just fill your gas tank with 10 gallons or more at any Shell station and get a free ticket to Mount Olympus! The tickets are available inside the store and you simply go online to activate them. Here are the full details:
Fill Up with 10 gallons of fuel at a participating Shell station and Splash Down with a FREE all day waterpark ticket to Mt. Olympus Water and Theme Park.My family and I are huge fans of Mt. Olympus Water and Theme Park. We've gone a few times as a family and The Man and I even went all by ourselves one time, many years ago. It really is a lot of fun! I just searched through my photos on Facebook and old blog posts for some pictures, but I can't find any. I have some great ones, but they're all on a disk somewhere in the basement, tsk, tsk. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it then, won't you?!
- Promotion Dates: June 15 thru September 6, 2012
- See details and a list of participating Shell stations at:WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/FILLUPSPLASHDOWN
Mt. Olympus Waterpark InformationUse your FREE waterpark ticket from Shell at the indoor and outdoor waterparks at Mt. Olympus
- Discover the all new Lost City of Atlantis, Mt. Olympus' newest mega outdoor water fortress.
- 7 waterslides
- A massive dump bucket and geyser, which can shoot 12 stories high!
- Spinning champagne bowl, which propels riders down an enclosed AguaTube into a bowl there they ride centrifugal forces around the bowl
- Family raft slide and Boomerango Family Tube slide
- Medusa's Indoor Water Parklooks like a Mayan Jungle. With over 1,500 feet of water slides and a pirates ship in the center of the park with an interactive water play area
- Neptune's Outdoor Waterparkis sure to make you splash, laugh and scream with delight
- Take your family down Tritons Fury
- Surf the gigantic Tidal wave pools
- Catch a water-rushing, board whirling exhilaration at Poseidon's Rage
- Sit back, relax and tube down 2 endless rivers with 360 degree views of the park
How would you like to win a family 4 pack of Mt. Olympus Waterpark Passes? I have a set to give away to one very lucky family!
*Please note these tickets are only good for the waterpark, you can upgrade your tickets to include the theme park for $10.
To enter the giveaway please follow all of the directions below! If you don't follow the rules, you can't win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This posts was brought to you in partnership with the Wisconsin Mom Squad. I was provided waterpark passes to give away and a promotional item to thank me for my participation.