The MAGNESIUM ADVOCACY GROUP (MAG) was developed in response to a widespread lack of awareness about the prevalence and negative impact of Magnesium deficiency on our health and well-being. Thousands of studies — starting in 1906 — from scientists around the world have consistently confirmed the vital role of this mineral.
In recent decades, levels of naturally-occurring dietary Magnesium have plummeted due to municipal treatment of drinking water, mineral-deficient soils (due to commercial farming), and extensive food processing.
Simultaneously, society is seeing a massive upswing in dysfunctions, disorders, and diseases that these studies link toMagnesium deficiency.
MAG seeks to reverse that trend — naturally.
Medical Fact: Studies have shown that 2 out of 3 Americans Are Magnesium Deficient!
I have suffered from migraine's for over 12 years. I have gone to multiple neurologists and everything appears fine with my brain region. The last one I saw suggested I take a Magnesium supplement everyday as it has shown to help migraine sufferers. That appointment was many years ago and I never once took his advice.
That is until I was offered this Magnesium Set to test out. I normally have around 2 migraines a month. I have been taking the magnesium supplements for a month and I have not had one migraine. Is this concrete proof....of course not but I definitely felt like I was doing something good for my body.
AMAZING HEALTH FACTS:
- Health:Magnesium supports healthy energy and blood glucose levels; relaxes muscles
- Headaches: Magnesium eases migraines
- Aging:Magnesium deficiency accelerates the aging process
- Depression: Magnesium prevents depression, reduces stress
- Digestion: Magnesium is essential for digestive enzymes; relieves constipation
- Vitamins: Magnesium regulates calcium and activates Vitamin D
1. Jigsaw Magnesium Supplements with SRT: This essential mineral supplement supports healthy muscle tone, overall energy, heart health and restful sleep! Jigsaw’s proprietary Sustained Release Technology means your body will continually receive the enormous benefits of magnesium all day. Key indicators of magnesium deficiency: low energy, headaches, muscle pains, stress response, constipation and restlessness.2. Anderson’s Concentrated Mineral Drops: Many people use Anderson’s CMD for the rich amount of magnesium and to help replenish the essential minerals you require each day. Minerals form the foundation of our health and help form and maintain bone, assist in muscle function, nerve transmission and energy conversion.3. Health & Wisdom’s Magnesium Oil: This product is a concentrated essence of pure sea water. Using Magnesium Oil daily aids in accomplishing the first stage of rejuvenation: raising DHEA and intercellular magnesium. The Oil does wonders as a foot soak, bath additive, and body spray to re-establish needed magnesium in the body.
4. Aaron Brands Epson Salts: Epsom salt is not actually salt but a naturally occurring pure mineral compound of magnesium and sulfate. Magnesium regulates the body’s activity of over 325 enzymes, reduces inflammation and hardening of the arteries. Sulfates improve the absorption of nutrients, flush toxins and ease migraines. Additional benefits include easing stress, relieving pain and muscle cramps.5. Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder – A Mayan Superfood: This 100% pure cacao powder is high in antioxidants, iron and magnesium. Have fun sprinkling it on your favorite desserts. Plus with no sugar added, it is an exceptionally healthy addition to your diet. Enjoy!
I have been training for my first half marathon for a few months now and occasionally I get some muscle pain. The Epson salts have been a nice relaxer during a hot bath. I completely recommend them to help your body to relax!
The cacao powder is actually pretty tasty. I just sprinkled a little on my dessert like a very light topping.
Of course I am not a doctor so I can not attest to their medical properties but I do believe that Americans are magnesium deficient. Going to the Magnesium Advocacy Group website gives you a wealth of information on Magnesium and its importance to your body.
I am a firm believer in the importance of treating your body right which can also help your mind.
Coupon Code: Save $10 at Jigsaw Health (jigsawhealth.com), if you purchase 1 or more bottles by March 15, 2013. Coupon code: NB210
The Giveaway: How would you like to win your own Magnesium Gift Pack (SRV $90.00)? I have one to give away to three lucky contestants! To enter the giveaway please follow all of the directions below! If you don't follow the rules, you can't win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway