Are you looking for a quick Teacher's Appreciate gift, a cute and clever way to say "thanks" to a co-worker, or a little something quirky for a graduate (yes graduations are right around the corner)! I have been making paperweight rocks for a while now. They are quick and easy.
I made these for my team at work. We have been working extremely hard for several reasons and I thought I would let them know how much I appreciate their efforts. The company I work for starts with the letter U - so I thought I would play off that in my message - as well as tie in the "rock" theme.
- Rocks (In the middle of winter I found some at Michaels but any will do)
- Glitter Glue - any brand, any color
1. Determine how you want your rock to sit.
2. Write your message with glitter glue.
3. Let dry for at least 24 hours. You will be so surprised how long it takes to completely dry.