I love to create delicious treats for my family, so when I heard about the #CollectiveBias campaign for #EatMoreBites, I wanted in. I knew I could create a dessert that would make these boys' jaws drop. And I totally did with these amazing Turtle Milky Way Simply Caramel Brownies.
So like any good mother, wife and sister would do, I grabbed my crutches and headed off to Walmart in search of Milky Way Simply Caramel. I quickly found them right where I thought they'd be - in the Candy/Juice aisle.
The one thing I forgot to do is print my coupon though - bummer! You can receive $0.75 off when you buy (2) 2.83 oz. bags or $3.00 off when you buy (2) 6 oz. bags or larger SNICKERS, Milky Way, Milky Way Simply Caramel and/or 3 Musketeers Bites. So make sure to print the coupons right away, so you don't forget like I did!
After dinner last night, Lil Man and I started getting creative. Since I'm somewhat immobile, he helped me grab all of the things I needed and also did some chopping for me. The Milky Way Simply Caramel Bites are already pretty small, but we wanted them even smaller, so we cut each one into fours.
Just look at all of that caramel yumminess inside!
I know you've just been dying to know how to make these Turtle Milky Way Simply Caramel Brownies, so I won't make you wait any longer. Believe it or not, I used a regular old Milk Chocolate Brownie mix, right from the box. I made it according to directions then mixed one 2.83 oz. bag of chopped Milky Way Simply Caramel Bites and 1 cup of chopped pecans in. Then I baked it in the oven for the amount of time it said on the box and let cool overnight.
This morning we frosted the brownies with one can of Milk Chocolate Frosting, chopped another bag of Milky Way Simply Caramel Bites into fours and scattered those on top along with 1 cup of chopped pecans. We then drizzled caramel ice cream topping over it all.
These Turtle Milky Way Simply Caramel Brownies look and taste just amazing. The entire family was a huge fan and Lil Man even said they were the "best brownies I've ever had"!The best part is that they were super easy to make too. There's no need to slave in the kitchen for countless hours to make a delicious dessert!
Turtle Milky Way Simply Caramel Brownies Recipe
- 1 - Box Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix (and all ingredients called for)
- 1 - Can Milk Chocolate Frosting
- 2 - 2.83 oz. bag of Milky Way Simply Caramel Bites - chopped into fours
- 2 cups pecans
- 4 tbsp caramel ice sundae topping
- Prepare brownie mix according to directions. Cut one 2.83 oz. bag of chopped Milky Way Simply Caramel Bites into fours and add into mixture. Next add 1 cup of chopped pecans, stir well and pour into brownie pan. Bake according to brownie package directions. Let cool for at least a few hours.
- Once cooled completely, spread frosting over brownies and scatter remaining 2.83 oz. bag of chopped Milky Way Simply Caramel Bites and chopped pecans over the top.
- Warm caramel in the microwave for about 15 seconds, then drizzle over the top. Refrigerate one hour then cut into squares and serve!